• Have an OPINION about how to reach today’s youth?
• Need experience in an Out of the ordinary volunteer position?
• Have the Commitment necessary to make a difference?
If you answered “Yes!” to all of these questions, please apply to join the Youth Advisory Board at Georgia’s Own Credit Union.
What is Georgia’s Own Credit Union’s Youth Advisory Board?
The Youth Advisory Board meets twice a quarter with our Youth Marketing Coordinator to plan events, youth communication and other projects at Georgia’s Own Credit Union. They will be responsible for the creation and implementation of these tasks at the credit union.
What are the benefits of participating in the Youth Advisory Board?
Board members gain valuable experience as part of a team in business, public relations and personal finance. Future employers, colleges and scholarship committees value this type of experience, and members will be eligible for a unique scholarship at the end of their term of service.
What is the time commitment?
Board members will meet at Georgia’s Own Credit Union (1155 Peachtree St.) twice each quarter, beginning January 2012 through June 2012.
What are the requirements?
– Must be or become a member of Georgia’s Own Credit Union.
– Between the ages of 14-25
– Be organized, dependable, professional and have solid communication skills.
Or, download the application and mail it to:
Georgia’s Own Credit Union
1155 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30309
Applications must be received by December 31, 2011
If you have any questions or need additional applications, please call 404-874-1166 ext. 7031 or e-mail email@example.com Comment »